How do we collaborate?
Article 1. Definitions
In these general terms and conditions the following meanings:
- Lead Your Future: Lead your future, located at Chamber of Commerce number. The network platform where organizations and young female talents come together to exchange knowledge and experiences and to meet each other both via the online portal and through organized meetings.
- Service: the services of Lead Your Future, consisting of the online portal, the organization of meetings and Lead Your Future services / workshops.
- Agreement: the agreement between Lead Your Future and its participant on the basis of which Lead Your Future makes its service available to the participant;
- Website: the website https://leadyourfuture.nl
- Participant: the natural or legal person with whom an Agreement is concluded or who uses the services of Lead Your Future.
Article 2. Applicability
- These general terms and conditions apply to all agreements and / or all use of the Lead Your Future service.
- Before an agreement is concluded, the participant will have access to these general terms and conditions. If this is not reasonably possible, Lead Your Future will indicate to the participant how the participant can view the general terms and conditions, which in any case have been published on the website of Lead Your Future, so that the participant can easily save these general terms and conditions on a durable data carrier.
- The sending of a registration by the participant for the Lead Your Future service is to be regarded as an agreement to the application of these general terms and conditions.
- Deviation from these general terms and conditions is only possible if explicitly agreed in writing. The applicability of any general terms and conditions used by the participant is explicitly rejected.
- Should any provision of these general terms and conditions be null and void or be annulled, the other provisions will remain in full force and effect and the void or voided provisions of these general terms and conditions will be replaced by a new, legally permissible provision (s) whereby the purpose and scope of the invalid or voided provision (s) is observed as much as possible.
- Lead Your Future reserves the right to change these general terms and conditions.
Article 3. Services
- Lead Your Future manages an online portal and organizes meetings for its participants, to bring parties into contact with each other for the purpose of knowledge sharing, networking and collaboration. Lead Your Future has a facilitating role in all its services: Lead Your Future is the party to any agreement that is concluded by the participant and another party (for example another participant) by using the Lead Your Future service. As a result, Lead Your Future cannot be held responsible in any way for what happens between the participant and another party.
- Lead Your Future takes the greatest possible care with the content of its platform.
However, some information on the website has been provided by third parties. Lead Your Future does not bear any responsibility for this information. The participant and any other user is personally responsible for the correctness, correctness and completeness of the information and contributions they provide.
- In the event that this is necessary for the maintenance or the quality of the service, Lead Your Future is entitled to temporarily shut down the online portal and / or the website or to limit the use of the portal / website, without this creates any right to compensation for the participant. This provision also applies when the portal / website is temporarily out of use without the involvement of Lead Your Future.
Article 4. Use of the service
- By sending the registration form, the participant guarantees that all data, including but not limited to name, address, e-mail address and company data, which must be provided to Lead Your Future in the context of the service provision, are complete, correct and current . The participant will also ensure that the information in the user profile corresponds to reality and is therefore correct and complete.
- By participating in / registering to participate in Lead Your Future, the participant declares to be authorized to do so or to have permission for this.
- The (personal) data obtained by the participant through the portal / website may only be used for the purpose for which they were provided. It is not permitted to process this data for any other purpose, including any form of unsolicited communication.
- Lead Your Future reserves the right to shorten or change the participant's contributions. In addition, Lead Your Future is authorized to refuse and / or remove contributions if the contribution is contrary to these general terms and conditions or does not meet the purpose of Lead Your Future, without this in any way leading to any right to compensation for the participant.
Article 5. Subscription, cancellation and payment
- The subscription is entered into for a period of one (1) year. Unless one of the parties cancels the subscription in writing no later than 1 month before the expiry of the subscription period, the subscription will be tacitly renewed for the same period after the period has ended.
- The parties have the right to terminate the subscription with immediate effect without written notice of default or judicial intervention if the other party is declared bankrupt, has applied for and / or obtained a suspension of payments or has otherwise lost free control of its assets.
- The participant will receive an invoice prior to the subscription year. This invoice must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date.
- If the participant is in default or omission in the fulfillment of its payment obligations, all reasonable costs incurred to obtain payment - in and out of court - will be borne by the participant. In any case, the participant owes collection costs in the event of a monetary claim. Lead Your Future suspends all its obligations until the moment when the participant has fulfilled all his / her obligations towards Lead Your Future.
Article 6. Rules of conduct
1. The participant guarantees:
- that the content of the contributions to be posted / placed by him is not in conflict with the laws and regulations applicable in the Netherlands or is not unlawful;
- that he will not use his membership to harm or harass persons;
- that he will not harm the interests and reputation of Lead Your Future. the participant declares that he will not abuse the Lead Your Future service.
- to act in accordance with the agreements set out in the core values of Lead Your Future, to be called:
- The privacy of the young female talents is respected by everyone at all times
- Everything we do is aimed at supporting the ambitions and development of young female talent and is based on the starting points of lead Your Future
- We will sustainably bind and captivate, creating a win-win for all parties together!
- Lead Your Future is our partner in organizing innovative and groundbreaking activities for young female talent.
2. The participant who acts in violation of these general terms and conditions can be excluded by Lead Your Future from further use of the portal / website and the service. All this without prejudice to demand full compliance with the payment obligation, to take further measures and, if necessary, to report the participant's behavior to the competent authority.
3. Lead Your Future has the right to remove certain "posts" from the platform, such as:
- posts that contain commercial communications;
- posts containing malicious code (viruses);
- posts that are disrespectful (for example, condescending, discriminating or intimidating);
- posts that are irrelevant or, with the best of intent, cannot be related to our platform in any way;
- posts that are inappropriate (for example by shocking or pornographic content);
- posts from / by competitors;
- posts that violate personal rights or otherwise violate Dutch law;
- posts containing sensitive information such as personal data, contact details and financial information;
- misleading posts.
Article 7. References
Lead Your Future contains references to third party websites. Lead Your Future has no control over (the content of) these websites, and is in no way responsible for the content of these websites.
Article 8. Intellectual property
- All intellectual property rights with regard to Lead Your Future, including but not limited to the website, texts, images, design, data files, sound materials and brands, rest with Lead Your Future and / or its licensors.
- The rights of intellectual property with regard to the materials (contributions and / or other messages) that are unmistakably provided by the participant or a user of the website, remain with the participant or the user of the website.
- If the copyrights, trade rights or other rights in a posted contribution are violated, it is up to the victim to take action against the violator (s) of his or her rights. Lead Your Future is outside this, plays no role in this and is therefore not a party.
Article 9. Right to dissolution
- The participant has the right to dissolve the agreement if Lead Your Future imputably fails to fulfill its obligations, unless this shortcoming does not justify termination in view of its special nature or minor significance.
- If the fulfillment of the obligations by Lead Your Future is not permanent or temporarily impossible, dissolution can only take place after Lead Your Future is in default.
- Lead Your Future has the right to dissolve the agreement with the participant if the participant does not fully or not timely fulfill his obligations under the agreement, or if Lead Your Future has taken cognizance of circumstances that give him good grounds to fear. that the participant will not be able to properly fulfill his obligations.
Article 10. Force majeure
- Lead Your Future is not liable if it cannot fulfill its obligations under the agreement as a result of a force majeure situation. Lead Your Future cannot be held to fulfill any obligation if it is prevented from doing so as a result of force majeure. Force majeure also includes a non-attributable shortcoming of suppliers and / or other third parties that Lead Your Future uses.
- Force majeure does not entitle the participant to terminate the agreement or to compensation.
- In these general terms and conditions, force majeure is understood to mean, in addition to what is understood in this regard in law and jurisprudence, all external causes, foreseen or unforeseen, on which Lead Your Future cannot influence, but as a result of which Lead Your Future is unable to is to fulfill its obligations. Disruptions related to the availability of the internet and strikes in the company of Lead Your Future or third parties included.
Article 11. Privacy, data processing and security
- Lead Your Future handles the (personal) data of participants and users of the website with care and will only use them in accordance with the privacy statement. If requested, Lead Your Future will inform the person concerned about this. Questions about the processing of personal data and further information can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
- If Lead Your Future is required to provide information security on the basis of the agreement, this security will meet the agreed specifications and a security level that, in view of the state of the art, the sensitivity of the data, and the associated costs. , is not unreasonable.
Article 12. Complaints
- If the participant has a complaint with regard to Lead Your Future, the service or the website, the participant must make this complaint known in writing and substantiated via info@LeadYourFuture.nl.
- Lead Your Future will respond within 14 days after receipt of the written complaint. If the complaint is well-founded, Lead Your Future will do everything possible to restore the situation for the participant.
- Complaints do not give the right to suspend the payment obligation and / or to refund payments made.
Article 13. Liability
- Lead Your Future is only liable for direct damage as a result of intent or gross negligence on the part of Lead Your Future. In these general terms and conditions, direct damage is understood to mean the costs that the participant reasonably had to incur in order to determine or remedy the damage, as well as reasonable costs to prevent or limit such damage and reasonable costs to determine the cause and extent thereof. .
- Lead Your Future is never liable for indirect damage, including consequential damage, loss of profit, lost savings, damage due to business interruption and damage due to loss of data.
- Lead Your Future cannot be liable for circumvention of technical facilities related to the website by the participant and / or third parties.
- If Lead Your Future is liable for damage, the liability is at all times limited to the amount that will be paid out by Lead Your Future's insurer. If Lead Your Future's insurer will not pay out any amount, the liability is limited to the amount to which the agreement relates.
- The participant fully indemnifies Lead Your Future against all possible claims from third parties that in any way arise from and / or are related to the information posted by him on the community / website. This also includes any claim based on the allegation that posted contributions / information infringes any intellectual property right of third parties.
Article 14. Applicable law
- All agreements or legal relationships of Lead Your Future and the participant to which these general terms and conditions apply are governed by Dutch law, even if an obligation is fully or partially implemented abroad or if the party involved in the legal relationship there. domicile.
- All disputes that may arise between Lead Your Future and a participant and about which a solution cannot be reached in mutual consultation, will be submitted exclusively to the competent court in the district of 's-Hertogenbosch, unless provisions of mandatory law lead to jurisdiction of another court.
- The parties have the right to submit the dispute to an independent arbitration institute.
- The parties will appeal to the courts after they have made every effort to resolve a dispute in mutual consultation.